We are happy to announce that our Integrative Human Circadian Daylight Platform already turns 2 years old. In September 2021 our team started mapping out the concept and preparing the work packages for each of the 3 modules.
Since the start of the iHCDP, we were active in the academic community, the public and in different social media networks:
- 31 scientific publications including one mention in a Nature Outlook article and one reprint by the Daylight Academy
- 31 presentations at scientific conferences including keynotes, symposium chairs, oral and poster presentations
- 14 public articles and interviews
- 3 outreach events at St. Margarethen Observatory, Museums Night and Brain Week, all in Basel
- 175 Twitter followers
- more than 5000 website views
Besides all these outputs we are continuing our scientific acitivities within the three modules as well as for the platform in general.